Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My California





zebra pattern



 leopard print



a beautiful feather boa


 

nature purses







Missoni like patterns










nature's gifts, brooches, cuff bracelets, sandals...




high tide



low tide



Torrey Pine Beach
Del Mar
there are many ways to do a walk on a beach,
I am obsessed with the shape of the seaweeds and the color
of the sand. The rocks, the water, the deep blue sky all
are incredible elements for a killer summer collection.
I adore California, walking on these large empty beaches this is one of my favorite things to do.
I dedicate this post to my mother, Graziella Bettinardi, an artist whom can see beauty in all aspects of Nature, while back we walked on the beach together and she was mesmerized by the seaweeds as well.
Also another artist that I truly admire is Ted Muehling,
tomorrow I will introduce him to you....
is he obdessed with nature as well?



Mandala serie
 Corals
by Graziella Bettinardi
a gift to us

All photos are by MilaneseGAL
use them, if you like, by always use the credit line