Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Baby...

Merry Christmas  Guys & Gals !!!
This is my wish list but
one of these gifts is reserved for one of you...


A poster from Breakfast at Tiffany's
Don't you love Audrey Hapburn here ?
Distributed by Topartshop


  A couple of extra plates by Fornasetti



Sugar and Creamer by Fornasetti



New Home Fragrance from Fornasetti.
Delightful, a scent to remember.
It comes in different diffusers and a room spray that I love.



salt and pepper
by L'Objet
  


The iconic Pagoda napkin ring by L'Objet



A candle like this is spectacular !
I will keep the case forever.
L'Objet






I love this photo of the Colosseo, so Italian !
this is poster from TopArt





a stunning bikini by Victoria Secret
just to keep me motivated in my
during the holidays diet....



  

Bond No.9
just perfect to add to your evening bags !!
Refil them with your favorite fragrance.
I love them all, so chic.


Grapefruit, black currant, lily of the valley, musk.
The Scent of Peace
now and forever
by Bond N.9
a lovely fragrance





Travel in style with a white leather pouch for your Bond N.9




one shoulder dress, a must for the season
LANVIN


 
a fun carry around tote
LANVIN



few frames to travel with, they can nicely fit
in my stocking !!!
L'Objet


A pretty frame from L'Objet to place on my nightstand






The new book by Rizzoli
of Monica Bellucci








Madam Vionnet, the book.



And last..... the one and only AUNTIE MAME

                                              



Rosalind Russell in Auntie Mame
the original movie on DVD, reissued in 2010
to watch and learn every line of it !!!






THIS IS THE GAME
write me a little note and tell me what is your favorite gift,
the one of you, who  first matches the mistery gift, wins !!
For real !
I will mail your gift in within Earth limits.
 For free, with my compliments and wishes for a
Fantastic New Year !

where to shop for last minutes gifts:










Ps: I will ship in January.