Friday, February 11, 2011

Virtual Artist: 3dblur


f e a t h e r w e i g h t



Lina Cavalieri's eye




m o o d i n d i g o



a chapter in a book




Let It All Out




ashes and snow





googleearth is watching YOU !




l'hiver de porcelain



h o p e




bird's eye view




the hotel nighttable




theanti-florist




t h e d i v e




wild wild horses



she left it all behind



I've gOt my eye On yOu



the drag racers



the bachelorette



North by Northwest



c u t i t o u t



googoogoogles




c a b i n p r e s s u r e


s a n d,  w a t e r,  s k y, b i r d s.




underwater dance



t a r g e t p r a c t i c e
a study for fabric


andy & marie



t h e c o l l e c t o r



symmetry


Get Me

I travel light... I don't have a lot of stuff... but I have an acute sense of refinement (sort of a nun on speed).
I eat using real silver everyday and I sleep in all white Pratesi linens

If I had it to do over again I would be a winemaker. Next incarnation. Then again it's never too late.

The view from my house in Laguna Beach, California gives me the feeling I have died and gone to heaven.
I stare in awe all day long.

Married only once... to my gynecologist. I have a secret crush on Charlie Rose!

I am doggie dependent. My pitbull / doxie mix, Kenda, has a firm grip on my heart.

Spent two Christmas Eves in a row with George Clooney at an intimate family gathering.

I believe this quote wholeheartedly:
"That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves" - Garth Stein 
.

Susan Moses aka 3dblur


sonjourn

please sign the guest book for Susan
and visit
3dblur

My 2cents
should I be the Editor in Chef for a magazine
I would make a point to get every month a design from
Susan to illustrate an article.....
Susan is witty, incredible creative, savvy and an
adorable person. Her mind knows no limits, give her a job....
she will amaze YOU.
There is nothing this woman cannot think for you !

.